[meteorite-list] Lahcen Ait Ha and Gary

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 05:02:39 -1000

Salam ya sadiki Said, metlist members,

In life it is best not to think of problems, but of solutions. Toward this end, I must give sincere thanks to my good friends in Morocco for helping to resolve a challenge I encountered during a recent transaction. Tanmirt Said Haddany, Aziz Habibi and Ali Oulmaleh! Many thanks also to Rachid Chaoui, Aid Mohamed, Ahmad Bouragaa, and many others who offered their assistance and moral support.

I never lost my smile, for the loyal friendship of my brothers in Morocco have kept my faith strong! Now, the only question I have for them is, izdark lan izrane niguenwane? ;^)

gary