[meteorite-list] Thanks Matt Morgan - Mile High Meteorites

From: Davio L. Ribeca <davior_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 07:56:10 -0400

Hi Met-List Community,
I want to personally thank Matt Morgan from Mile High Meteorites for helping
me secure a beautiful Willamette meteorite (NOT shale) specimen for my
private collection. I know many of you know Matt, but if you don't you
should. He has to be one of the best people in the meteorite community.
Thanks Matt for all the time and effort you afforded me in my quest. I'll
be doing business with you in the near future, for sure.

http://www.mhmeteorites.com/meteorites_sale.html

http://www.encyclopedia-of-meteorites.com/collection.aspx?id=2830

Davio R.
IMCA Member 4050