[meteorite-list] The Apollo Moon Rock Collection

From: JoshuaTreeMuseum <joshuatreemuseum_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 17:55:44 -0400

Actually, ALL politicians impact the collection of planetary and asteroidal
meteorites. By giving away billions in public assistance to poor people and
even more billions in corporate welfare to rich people, money is diverted
from meteorite collection. No one will return to the moon as long as
politicians choose to spend the national treasure on trillion dollar wars
and bloated military budgets. If you want NASA properly funded, just make
it part of the Defense Department. A military base on the moon by 2020!
C'mon, we can do it! Politicians control the purse strings and if they
didn't mismanage the people's money so badly, we'd be up to our elbows in
meteorites.

Phil Whitmer