[meteorite-list] NASA could sell...

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 20:02:30 EDT

Well, Richard,

Obviously, not all NASA people fell that way, as I have sold meteorites to
NASA.
Very recently, two nice chunks of Almahata Sitta!

Besides that I agree with you.

(And I am just back from Ensisheim and still going thru 100s of emails!)

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 6/26/2011 5:29:34 PM Mountain Daylight Time,