[meteorite-list] AD: meteorite book for sale

From: Dan Furlan <danfurlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 21:06:31 -0400

Hello all, I have a copy of the book titled "Meteorites" for sale. I
bought it recently from Amazon and just finished reading it last week.
 It is a full color book on glossy paper and is 112 pages long. the
table of contents are: What are meteorites?, Where are meteorites
found? Impacts and collisions, Sources and types of meteorites,
Comets, and Summary. The book is in good condition as it has only
been read once. It was published in 2011 and copy right 2009. I am
selling it on ebay for 9.99 plus shipping but if anybody from
met-list wants it i will sell it to you for $7.00 plus $5.00 shipping.
 this is a great deal as the cover price is $19.99. it has many nice
photos and good information and history and i would like to pass it on
to one of you. Please e-mail me off the list if you want it
danfurlan at gmail.com
thanks
Daniel Furlan
collector and dealer