[meteorite-list] Moon Dust

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 16:22:47 -0400

Sad. And it confirms that the media deserves it's spot in the
Meteorite Hall of Shame.

The rarest thing on Earth - meteorites? No, it's journalistic integrity.

Last time I checked, journalistic integrity is selling for $20,000,000/gram.

"News" is no longer meant to inform, it's packaged to sell advertising.

Best regards,

MikeG

--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber (Michael Gilmer)
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com