[meteorite-list] METEORITE PHOTOS: I Need LOTS of Meteorite Photos! ASAP!

From: Eric Wichman <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 12:47:43 -0700

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a whole bunch of high quality *exterior*
and *interior* photos and artwork of *ALL* of these meteorite specimens
listed below for a special meteorite project I'm working on. The project
is for dealers and collectors and will be featuring exquisite specimens
and rare meteorites. Anyone is welcome to participate. (You'll like it!)
The faster I get these photos, and the better they are, the more likely
they'll be featured in the project.

I get hundreds of emails per day, so PLEASE be sure to include
*METEORITE PHOTOS* in the subject line of your email so I can respond
faster.

Please send all meteorite photos and artwork to: eric at meteoritesusa.com

LIST OF METEORITE PHOTOS NEEDED:
Sikhote Alin