[meteorite-list] Fw: Warning about Lahcen Ait Ha

From: Marcin Cimala <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 20:40:08 +0200

Hi List
The truth is that You should NEVER send money first to persons You dont know
well.
I also trained this several time on my own as*.
I was ripped in Burkina Faso several times. I lost 2100euro last year
becouse thief Mezgouri Fayssal sold me LL6 that on photos looks like
diogenite and ofcourse he telling me its Diogenite. I never see my money or
other stones to recover my loses. And he lie to me for months that he is on
desert and when he return to home he will send me something agains this. Too
bad, becouse I purchased from him some very nice meteorites befor that
accident, so I have no reason to send him money first. My bad that I was
ripped like a kid.

I think I will try Greg's way and I will visit Police in agadir if he not
like to speak with me during my next visit in morocco.

Just be carefull...

http://www.Meteoryty.pl marcin(at)meteoryty.pl
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin(at)polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM: +48 (793) 567667