[meteorite-list] Fw: Warning about Lahcen Ait Ha

From: Dan Furlan <danfurlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 01:21:20 -0400

I would like to see that every Moroccan dealer who knows this
disgraceful person named Lacen Ait Ha do everything they can to help
Gary get his money back. I know Gary gives the Moroccans lots of
business and i feel they owe him the professional courtesy to hunt
down this very bad apple and have a serious talk with him. A few of
the Moroccan dealers I have spoken to asked me if i know Gary Fujihara
to build trust with me. The same people who use Gary's name to build
trust with me to do business, owe Gary the professional courtesy and
have the responsibilty to find this guy Lacen Ait Ha and make sure he
sends Gary all the money back plus the cost of shipping those bogus
rocks back to Morocco. We are not stupid people in North America and
we were not born yesterday and i believe i speak for everybody when i
say we want to see Gary get his money back. Find a way to make it
happen, end of story.

Daniel Furlan
collector and dealer