[meteorite-list] Ensisheim 2011 - new photos

From: Hanno Strufe <gibeon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 14:46:26 -0400

Hello,

here are my photos from the Ensisheim Show last weekend.

We had again a very nice and interesting show.
This year there were guests from oversea that visited Ensisheim their
first time.
It was a pleasure for them and a honour for us to meet at the show.
There is no doubt that we had beside the meteorites a lot of fun
together.
Look at the photos and you will understand what I am talking about.
So we didn?t recognice that the weather was not the very best but still
good for beer and wine.

You will find the photos on my website at

http://www.strufe.net

go with your mouse cursor on the top at ?Foto-Galerien? and the sign
for Ensisheim-2011 is coming up, there you see the 7 pages on the right
that include each 10 photos
or copy the following link into your browser

http://www.strufe.net/0334af9a5a0cf8e1d/0334af9f090ec0002/0334af9f090ec9f07/index.php

All the best

Hanno Strufe
Langenbergstrasse 32
D - 66954 Pirmasens
Germany

Phone + Fax: +49 6331 225105
E-Mail: h63strufe at aol.com
WEB: www.strufe.net

Member of The Meteoritical Society
(International Society for Meteoritics and Planetery Science)

IMCA-Member: # 4267
(International Meteorite Collectors Association)