[meteorite-list] FOR SALE: On Ebay REDUCED PRICE on (5) nice Meteorites--Bassi, Wadi Mellene, 42 g. Unc. etc

From: Becky and Kirk <bandk_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 10:42:11 -0500

Hi All,
I have (5) different meteorites packaged in a nice lot, including a very
nice 42 gram Unclassified and a burly 22 gram nice thick slice of Wadi
Mellene, and a very nice 6 plus gram piece of Bassi w/some fusion crust and
two others, including a Howardite.

Please see here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120739094875&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT.

*Please Note: If someone from the Met list buys this set of (5) Meteorites
 using the BUY IT NOW, just mention that you are a list member and I will
ship them to you FREE---as long as you live in the USA.*

Thanks for taking another look. I really would appreciate it.
Best Always,