[meteorite-list] Need recommendations for microscope

From: David Pensenstadler <dfpens01_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 15:04:51 -0700 (PDT)

Mike:

I recently purchased a 3.5x - 90x trinocular scope from Amscope (amscope.com) for just over $400. It was advertised at over $800.

I did not purchase the lens for the trinocular to take photos (I will in the future) but have been just putting the lens of my camera up to the eyepiece and get nice pics.

The scope is well made and I highly recommend it.

Dave