[meteorite-list] a free poster as thank-you for you

From: m42protosun <m42protosun_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 23:43:49 +0200

Dear friends,
I've luckily bettered my third mengitis/encephalitis in my 70 years life. In the last two weeks I have read nearly thousand of your emails send to "Meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com". It helped me to find back to normal life.

Now, I will say thank-you to you with a nice poster from my collection "the inner structure of meteorites" in the poster-size of 12,000 x 9,000 pixels.
This posters show a magnification of nearly 400 x.

The first 25 members, who send an email to << uwefigge at hotmail.com >> with a short text and the pic no. will get this poster free as attachment to an email.
Look at:

http://cid-c5eb7008572ec0f7.photos.live.com/browse.aspx/Free%5E_to%5E_meteorite%5E_friends

and decide what pic you want.