[meteorite-list] AD ebay Meteoritites and other items for sale

From: Warren Sansoucie <warren3174_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 15:59:41 -0500

Hello List,

?If anyone is interested, I am clearing house on my eBay store and making a special offer to METlist subscribers. I have a great 561 gram individual Campo del Cielo posted with a starting bid for $75. If someone from the list is interested, I will end the auction at $75 and throw in a small crusted endcut .12 g Camel Donga. This is a polished endcut that looks very nice, so here's a chance to add a piece of 4 Vesta to your collection. The Campo was prepped by myself and is an extremely nice example of this meteorite.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Campo-del-Cielo-meteorite-561-grams-whole-OVER-1-lb-/200619610500?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eb5dc5184

If anyone from here is interested in this offer, contact me at warren3174 at hotmail.com and I will end the auction and get it and the Eucrite on it's way to you.

I also have a few other items to clear out and they can all be reviewed at my eBay store here;

http://stores.ebay.com/Resurrectio-Ad-Referendum?_trksid=p4340.l2563

Thank you in advance for looking.

Warren Sansoucie