[meteorite-list] New Colorado fall or faux?

From: Steve Schoner <schoner_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 16:26:09 GMT

BUZZZZZ... (Low frequency WRONG sounding buzzer)

Sure looks like a piece of slag.

The only thing that is originally authentic in this article is the word under the picture.

"Originality"

Originality is the aspect of created or invented works by as being new or novel, and thus can be distinguished from reproductions, clones, forgeries, or derivative works.[citation needed] An original work is one not received from others nor one copied based on the work of others.[citation needed]. It is a work created with a unique style and substance. The term "originality" is often applied as a compliment to the creativity of artists, writers, and thinkers.[citation needed] The idea of originality as we[who?] know it was invented by Romanticism,[1] with a notion that is often called romantic originality.[2][3][4]

Appropriate for this article and the person that made the identification, but not for science.

Result... Lay people are deceived.

Steve Schoner
IMCA #4470 Founding Member Emeritus
http://www.petroslides.com