[meteorite-list] meteorite display at the worlds oldest still working Planetarium

From: Count Deiro <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 09:10:36 -0400 (EDT)

Well done! Rob,

What you have done to advance the public's knowledge of meteorites by your generous contributions of time and materials is commendable. The meteoritical displays in that charming, historical planitarium wll now add a dimension to a visit that the place didn't have before.

I had the pleasure of stopping for a snack in Franeker on an auto tour years ago....and missed the planetarium. I was ignorant of meteorites and the finer details of the solar system at the time.

Thank you for sharing. You bring credit to IMCA by your membership. When the discussion resumes about what IMCA and its members can do to advance our pursuit what you have done will be an example.

Best regards,

Count Deiro
IMCA 3536