[meteorite-list] NWA 001 question

From: Dan Furlan <danfurlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 21:37:06 -0400

Oh dont worry Dean, when i get it i will send you a picture for sure..
PLUS i will compare to pieces i have from the Hupe's plus i think i
have a piece i got from you somewere also.. it just struck me as odd
today when i was walking home that he said "half stone"... i'm giving
the guy the benifit of the doubt as maybe he meant to say "half slice"
and made a typo but he is an IMCA member and this isn't the first time
i had a problem with him I am not mentioning any names as of yet
because he is well known in the community and i dont want to make
accusations against IMCA members because IMCA is such a "respectable"
organization and i have respect for IMCA and people who advertise
their logo i will not start pointing any fingers until i have the
piece in my hand I'm still waiting for it in the mail... so i will
wait this out and see what happens.
Daniel Furlan
collector and dealer