[meteorite-list] AD-NWA 6855 L5 IMB - Simply Shocking!

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 11:18:10 -1000

Aloha,

I'd like to announce a shocking new meteorite, NWA 6855. A single 91g stone was purchased at the Tucson Gem and Mineral show from a Moroccan dealer in February 2011. The stone was cut to reveal its highly shocked matrix. A sample was analyzed by Ray Pickard of the Bathurst Observatory and submitted for classification. The stone features brecciation and shock veining along with copious amounts of metal in blebs and rivulets. These slices were cut and polished by Montana Meteorite Laboratory and have a mirror polish on one side, to show off the beauty of this exceptional meteorite. All specimens come in a quality labeled display case for protection and years of viewing pleasure, along with a Big Kahuna Meteorites Certificate of Authenticity / ID card. Scale cube is 1cm on each side and not included in the sale.

http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/NWA6855.html

I will be away at the summit with limited access to email, but will respond to emails in a chronological order when I am back on earth. Mahalo for looking and have a great day!

Gary Fujihara
Big Kahuna Meteorites (IMCA#1693)
105 Puhili Place, Hilo, Hawai'i 96720
http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/