[meteorite-list] Wanted - Willamette Meteorite specimen

From: Count Deiro <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 09:36:39 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Yes, I see the reference now. A bit misleading. Will see if I get any further info out of this seller. I'm now interested in how one would prove it's shale from that location. This meteorite was moved first by glacial transport and again many moons later by a man trying to capitalize on its notoriety.

Best regard to all,

Count Deiro
IMCA 3536