[meteorite-list] AD - NEW AND AWESOME NWA 6658 Mesosiderite!!!

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 14:41:52 -0700 (PDT)

Forget digging around ebay and having to search out real mesosiderites from PLATEAU PUTORANO meteorwrongs and small pieces of real Mesosiderite.
I have the entire TKW of NWA 6658, a stunning new meso that is simply awesome.

Be it slices or whole stones, I have something for anyone who wants some.
At $7.00 per gram this is the best meso on the market for the best price. With only about 200g known, it wont last long.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/NWA6658Meso230g.jpg

You can also see some pieces on ebay, simply search NWA 6658
Thanks for looking.

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA member 4682