[meteorite-list] "Meteorite Men" on Discovery 1pm EST

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 09:46:02 -0700

Dear Listees:

For U.S. members who don't get Science Channel and would like to catch
an episode of "Meteorite Men," Discovery Channel is very shortly
having a special screening of one of our favorites -- the Henbury
Craters adventure from Season Two -- at 1 pm Eastern.

I am also very pleased to announce that "Meteorite Men" just won a
second Telly Award. Season Three is in production and we'll be back on
the air in the fall with eight new episodes.

And finally, a correction: Thank you to those of you who pointed out
(from my post last night) that Juancheng is -- of course -- a
witnessed fall from China, not Japan, which I did know : ) but I
must have just not been paying attention. Sorry about that!

Enjoy the weekend,

Geoff N.

www.aerolite.org
www.meteoritemen.com