[meteorite-list] Blaine Reed

From: Bob Loeffler <bobl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 00:11:09 -0600

Hi Gary,

I think you missed the point when Mike said "There are all those great
meteorite gurus over on the eastern side of Colorado but Blaine and Blake
are the only really knowledgeable meteorite people over here on the western
side that I am aware of." He WAS talking about Anne, Matt and Mike J
because they are all in eastern Colorado. :-) There are a few others in
eastern CO, but those are the most well-known or famous... or in Anne's
case... infamous. ;-)

BTW, Blaine does seem like a really good guy; I've never met Blake.

Regards,

Bob L.
Located in eastern Colorado, but not as knowledgable as Anne,
Matt and Mike J.
COMETS
http://www.peaktopeak.com/comets/