[meteorite-list] Blaine Reed

From: almitt2 at localnet.com <almitt2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 07:23:03 -0400

Hi Steve and all,

Blaine is truly one of the gems in the dealer base. He probably knows
more than any 20 dealers combine and has a degree in geology making him
more up in the chemistry of space rocks.

Steve, while he was buying your finds back then, I was buying a pretty
good portion of his items back then also.While he would work for a
hunter to get a fair price, he would also be quite fair in selling his
material to collectors and dealers. He was fair on both sides of the
transaction.

He has always made things right for me and more honest than anyone I know.
If you haven't given Blaine Reed a chance to sell you something, you
are missing out in many ways.

--AL Mitterling
Mitterling Meteorites

Quoting meteorhntr at aol.com: