[meteorite-list] question eBay meteorite sellers?????

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 08:59:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers,

I have a question and was wondering any of you eBay meteorite sellers might be experiencing the same problem on eBay.

The question

When you post an auction you have the option to list in the UK market for a small fee in the check out section of the auction. But in the past week this option is gone. This has happened once before and was a glitch on the UK side is this a glitch again or is this option gone for good? Please let me know cause the eBay staff are mmmmmmmm need I say more lol.

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html