[meteorite-list] Blaine Reed

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 23:22:43 -0400

Hi Dave,

What a great experience you just shared with us all, very nice! I agree that
Blaine is as genuine as they get, way to go, Blaine!!

Best Regards,
Greg

====================
Greg Hup?
The Hup? Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.LunarRock.com
NaturesVault (eBay)
AncientDiscoveries (eBay)(formerly 'NaturesVault')
IMCA 3163
Click here for my current eBay auctions, I have two accounts now:
1) NaturesVault - http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnaturesvault
2) AncientDiscoveries (formerly 'NaturesVault') -
http://shop.ebay.com/ancientdiscoveries/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1