[meteorite-list] OT Press Release Writer/ Spokesperson(s) Sought as MeteorRats volunteers

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 07:56:32 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List,

1).
Seeking volunteer(s) with good writing and analysis skills for press releases for current and future meteorite falls and/or major meteor events. Most editing I can handle (except my own writing).

2).
ALSO needed, person(s) with good ability and knowledge of meteors/meteorites for TV/Radio/press interviews; this is to be a group effort, thus lack of strong ego NOT sought.
My philosophy is that we work together we can achieve great things together with economy of time/effort.

3).
Persons working with this group must be diligent, punctual, honest, open, forthcoming, sharing, and willing to work NOT FOR CASH.

NOTE: I am a benevolent dictator, so do not need persons prone to power struggle OR strife. I do NOT want "treasure hunters" or self promoters involved. I share my information (caveat, with need to know in some cases) you share fully your information (no caveat).

Thank you for your time.

 For more details and terms please email OFFLIST. Thank you. Dirk Ross...Tokyo