[meteorite-list] Looking to buy - Sudbury Impactite

From: Brian Cox <searchingforfun_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 12:41:24 -0500

Hi Mike,

Well, my friend, you're about 6 years too late on my Sudbury Impactite. I
had several large slabs of it and sold half, but it didn't go for enough and
then one day I was transplanting one of 30 plants, I don't even remember
which one it was now, and I needed something to put in the bottom for
drainage. I didn't feel like going out to the True-value to get a clay pot
to break up and had several 1-2" by 4-5" pieces of Sudbury Impactite around
and just put them over the drainage hole. IF I knew which plant it was I
would dump it upside down, but it must have been one of my 8 foot tall
plants that weighs 250 pounds in a 2 foot x 2 foot pot.

If I ever transplant them in the future and find them, I will certainly
contact you. ;-)
)

All the best.

Brian