[meteorite-list] Meteorite magazine August issue article welcome.

From: Robert Beauford <robertbeauford_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 08:43:03 -0700 (PDT)

We would like to invite and welcome article?submissions for the August and November issues of Meteorite magazine.? August articles should be in before the end of the first week in July if at all possible.? We need November articles before October 1st.? I'd like to express my sincere thanks to all of our supporters.? Without our subscribers, writers, and advertisers, the magazine wouldn't be possible.? As always, editorial and article correspondance may be addressed to meteditr at uark.edu?and subscription and advertising questions and orders may be addressed to metpub at uark.edu?
All the best,
- Robert Beauford, co-editor