[meteorite-list] SLAGADOCIOUS!

From: MexicoDoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 22:15:06 -0400

Great evening Guido

Sounds like your advertising really paid off (or maybe it was a
personal find, if so more than twice as sweet, I haven't followed).

If that's an L chondrite, it looks to be a real humdinger. A much much
closer-closeup look at the matrix would be more insightful as you share
your new treasure unless you want to keep up the suspense ;-). Thanks
for that lovely interior teaser. No better appraisal IMO - is what the
listmembers are willing to pay should you ever offer any of it. Are
those small vesicles I see? Looks a lot like NWA 1941 but even with
bigger metal flakes!

We are the market ...
...As God has shown us by turning stones to bread
 So we all must lend a helping hand ...

Kindest wishes
Doug