[meteorite-list] Ad : 1cm Rare Earth Scale Cubes, Kentland Crater Shattercones, Moroccan Bulk Meteorite Sacks, NASA Space Program Memorabilia, Aerogel, Oum Dreyga Meteorite, Arizona Fulgurites

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 11:53:39 -0400

Hi Listees,

Before we get to the offerings, as a member of the Met-List you get a
20% discount on all prices. Use the coupon code "metlist" at checkout
to get the discount on your entire order.

Need a scale cube? Need a rare earth magnet? How about both at the same time?

I have some neat neodymium (N48) rare earth magnets that are the same
size as standard scale cubes - 1cm. These are a useful prop for
meteorite collectors because you can check your specimens for magnetic
susceptibility and use the magnet as a scale cube in your photos.
These have a shiny nickel finish and no markings on them.

1cm rare earth scale cubes -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/rare-earth-magnet-1cm-scale-cube-n48-neodymium

I also received a nice batch of shattercone impactites from the
Kentland crater impact structure in Indiana. These have "horsetail"
striations on them that have preserved the orientation of the impact
shockwaves.

Kentland crater shattercones -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/kentland-crater-indiana--shattercone-impactite

More Impactites : (these would be ideal for slicing and resale)

Big Wanapitei Crater impact breccia endcut (baseball-sized) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/lake-wanapitei-crater-impact-breccia-slice-28g

Large Sudbury Black Onaping endcut -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/sudbury-impactite-black-onaping-breccia-slice-99g

Need an interesting backdrop for your NWA meteorite display? Or
perhaps a unique fabric to craft something with? Check out these bulk
meteorite sacks used by Moroccan wholesalers.

Moroccan bulk meteorite sacks -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/moroccan-bulk-meteorite-sacks--lot-of-four

I have several pieces of historical memorabilia from the NASA space
programs, including some original newspapers covering the first Apollo
lunar landing. These items are priced to move on clearance.

NASA Spaceflight memorabilia -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/clearance-sale

Meteorites :

Oum Dreyga (H3-5 witnessed fall) 1.73g slice -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/oum-dreyga-witnessed-fall-western-sahara-2003-173g

Oum Dreyga 1.04g slice -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/oum-dreyga-witnessed-fall-western-sahara-2003-173g-3

Oum Dreyga 400mg slice -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/oum-dreyga-witnessed-fall-western-sahara-2003-104g

Oum Dreyga micros -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/oum-dreyga-witnessed-fall-western-sahara-2003-400mg

Aerogel "frozen smoke" -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/aerogel-granules-exotic-frozen-smoke-insulator

Arizona Fulgurites (petrified lightning glass from La Paz and Sedona)
- http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/fulgurites

See all of the newest offerings here -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/brand-new/?page=1&s=title

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend! :)

MikeG

PS - if you have any problems with checkout or the coupon code, email me.

--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber (Michael Gilmer)
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com