[meteorite-list] Fw: term definitions and usage

From: Richard Montgomery <rickmont_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 19:07:16 -0700

Thanks Doug! Another great explanation....

When papers write things such as "Ma (relative age)" as a subtext, one
begins to question the long-held definition in one's head.

[Let's have some OT out-of-context fun: so, if the EU considers Ga as 10^
deficits in billions, their definition of Ga, no wonder they're in
trouble!!]

No jab intended.....only context....Washington should be reading this....
-Richard M