[meteorite-list] Rainbow Fusion crust

From: Matson, Robert D. <ROBERT.D.MATSON_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 12:33:07 -0700

Agreed! Just so long as you have slightly less than two drinks, the
world becomes a more wondrous place. But don't finish that second one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usDuyoec6Lc

;-) --Rob

P.S. I've seen this "peacock ore" coloring on some fresh falls, including
Ash Creek (West, TX) and Buzzard Coulee, so I'm sure Chladni's Heirs is
another example of it.