[meteorite-list] AD: Special: Truly baffling & sensational Howardite - NWA 6709 - absolutely stunning and very fresh.

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 18:48:05 -0400

Hi Martin,

I didn't mean to impeach the meteorite, I was just curious.

This is indeed a mystery. Have any scientists offered or agreed to
look at it? Perhaps hit the rainbow area with the microprobe or SEM?

Aesthetically speaking, it's gorgeous and looks like Mother of Pearl. :)

Best regards,

MikeG

--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber (Michael Gilmer)
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com