[meteorite-list] AD Whitecourt meteorites for sale, best prices around! plus more!!!

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 18:21:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi to all. I have two extremely nice Whitecourt meteorites for sale. These are priced less then any other I have seen.
Each meteorite will come with a high quality color copy of the export permit, an information package
on the meteorite, full provenance documentation GPS info on find
location as well as a 4x6 photo of the crater.
This is the best all around offer for a collectors package of this rare meteorite with a low TKW recovered.

Youcan see the listings here for these two exceptional packages - the only ones I will offer!

27.7 gram
http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Whitecourt-Meteorite-27g-w-EXPORT-PAPERS-and-GPS-/390332342894?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5ae19ee26e

55.6g
http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Whitecourt-Meteorite-55g-w-EXPORT-PAPERS-and-GPS-/220816356353?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3369ae3401

I have several other great deals and sales currently running on ebay:
http://shop.ebay.com/wanderingstarmeteorites/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

As always, contact me off ebay for better deals - I am always willing to working something out if I can.
Let my feeback speak for itself. I deliver top quality meteorites fast to 1000s of happy customers.

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
On Ebay: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/wanderingstarmeteorites
On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/WanderingStarMeteorites?