[meteorite-list] 99th Anniversary Holbrook Hunt

From: Walter Branch <waltbranch_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 11:58:13 -0400

Hello Everyone,

 I have been reading these posts about the hunt with interest. It sounds
like everyone had a great time and the organizers are to be commended. They
made it a wonderful experience for everyone. It's great to read about these
hunts where so much good will was involved.

And my-oh-my, how productive!

Keep hunting.

-Walter Branch