[meteorite-list] Meteorite found in Xinjiang

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 08:03:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Darryl and List,

You are correct but, to use your term, my disparagement comes from years of
seeing iron ore being offered on eBay as genuine meteorites. It was so
widespread that our thin market came up with the term "The China Syndrome."
Don't get me wrong, I have respect for anybody including the Chinese who conduct
themselves with integrity. My problem is watching greed get in the way of
ethics.

This is a sensitive subject for me since I almost lost a family member due to
the widespread distribution of bogus Chinese produced medications that were
placed on the American market.

Best Regards,

Adam