[meteorite-list] Etching of large MORASKO

From: almitt2 at localnet.com <almitt2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 00:44:02 -0400

Hi Bernd and all,

Nitric acid is bad stuff. It will stain your skin and should only be
used with protective gloves and googles. It is a cancer causing
material and extream caution should be used at all times with this
acid.It also tends to explode when mixed with different items. Other
than that, it is great for etching meteorites.

--AL Mitterling