[meteorite-list] OT Vesta / Mushroom planet

From: Bob King <nightsky55_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 08:55:41 -0500

Hi all,
I never knew that about Cameron. Pity, she wrote such wonderful books
about the mushroom planet. I managed over the years to acquire the
complete series, but the best in my opinion were the first two - the
Flight and the Stowaway. I credit these books with sparking my
interest in science and astronomy in grade school.
Bob