[meteorite-list] DAWN drives up to Vesta

From: Matthias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 18:43:11 +0200

Hi Doug, do you expect from this mission a precise calculation of Vesta's
mass before/after begin of meteorite and namely HED collecting down here?
Any secret mining there? When I've a look on my Green one: no single little
trace of fusion crust and completely fragmented. That's suspicious :-)

Best,
Matthias