[meteorite-list] Dawn Spacecraft to Enter Asteroid's Orbit on July15

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 20:26:05 -0400

Hi Sterling and List,

Well, we all wait in silence wondering if Dawn will report back with a
confirmation of orbit at the appointed time (2:30am EST, Sunday
07/17).

If I fall asleep waiting tonight, I hope for a positive confirmation
of orbit capture waiting in my inbox tomorrow morning. :)

Best regards,

MikeG
--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber (Michael Gilmer)
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com