[meteorite-list] Monthly Website Update are now up!

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 05:18:04 -0500

Hi List. My monthly updates are up. The Astro-Meteorite News page has my
"Flash from the Past Photo of the Month" which this month is about the very
first Lunar meteorites found on Earth. A little further down the page is my
"Black Hole Mystery Video of the Month" which is a very interesting video
related to the expected increase in Solar activity over the next year!
Also my "Image of the Month 1" & "Image of the Month 2" are up. 1 is a
beautiful photo of the asteroid Vesta recently taken by the spacecraft Dawn.
2 is a beautiful image taken by Regine Peterson of the Ensisheim meteorite.
Clicking the images will bring up more info about the image.

Thank you.
Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
www.ctreasurescwonders.com
IMCA #0960