[meteorite-list] Ad : New Oum Dreyga Meteorite, Sudbury and Wanapitei, and Big Fulgurites!

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 11:46:56 -0400

Hi Friends and Collectors,

I spent most of today cutting and processing some new material. I
have some brand new pieces of Oum Dreyga meteorite (H3-5, witnessed
fall 2003) and I also have some new slices of Sudbury Black Onaping
and Lake Wanapitei Impact Breccia. If you missed out on last week's
offerings of Sudbury and Wanapitei, now is your chance to score a
piece from my last batch of slices and endcuts.

The pieces of Oum Dreyga come from fresh stones with nice black fusion
crust. They range in size from micromounts to almost 2 grams each.

Lastly, I added some BIG fulgurites from Arizona. These are much
bigger and nicer than the smaller Saharan specimens I have offered in
the past. These fulgurites come from two localities - La Paz and
Sedona.

Don't forget to use your coupon code "member" at checkout for 25% off
your entire order.

Note - almost all orders from last week have been shipped. I ran out
of shipping supplies (boxes and padded mailers), so I had to order
some more, and this slowed down a few orders. Those orders will be
shipping out in the next couple of days, as soon as my supplies
arrive. These late orders will include some extra freebies. :)

New Offerings :

Oum Dreyga (1.90g) - SOLD

Oum Dreyga (1.73g) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/oum-dreyga-witnessed-fall-western-sahara-2003-173g

Oum Dreyga (1.22g) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/oum-dreyga-witnessed-fall-western-sahara-2003-173g-2

Oum Dreyga (1.04g) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/oum-dreyga-witnessed-fall-western-sahara-2003-173g-3

Oum Dreyga (400mg) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/oum-dreyga-witnessed-fall-western-sahara-2003-104g

Oum Dreyga (micromounts) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/oum-dreyga-witnessed-fall-western-sahara-2003-400mg

Sudbury Black Onaping (610g endcut) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/sudbury-impactite-black-onaping-breccia-slice-99g

Sudbury Black Onaping (24g) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/sudbury-impactite-black-onaping-breccia-slice-21g

Sudbury Black Onaping (21g) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/sudbury-impactite-black-onaping-breccia-big-endcut-610g

Sudbury Black Onaping (17g) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/sudbury-impactite-black-onaping-breccia-slice-24g

Sudbury Black Onaping (2.3g) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/sudbury-impactite-black-onaping-breccia-slice-17g

Lake Wanapitei Impact Breccia (355g) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/lake-wanapitei-crater-impact-breccia-slice-28g

Fulgurites (all in this category are new) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/fulgurites

If you have any problems with checkout or the coupon code, email me -
meteoritemike at gmail.com

Thanks for looking and clear skies!

MikeG

--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber (Michael Gilmer)
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com