[meteorite-list] Nininger Meteorite Museum Brick/ Stone

From: Jim Wooddell <jimwooddell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 08:20:08 -0700

Mr Ribeca,

Your signature is a bit misleading. It tends to indicate, to me, you
are a Captain of the United States Coast Guard, which you are not.
You are licensed by them for a commercial purpose at best. Would that
be a correct assessment of your signature below?

FYI, many of the buildings in the area of the museum were made of the
same brick material. Without the ability of proving where the brick
came from, you would never know.
Also, it would also be like buying/receiving stolen property without
written documents.

Regards,

Jim Wooddell