[meteorite-list] opinions on suspect crater / odd formation

From: Count Deiro <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 02:00:05 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks, Rich.

My father used to summer at Brietenbush Hot Springs 10 miles south of your Sisi Butte suspect. Way back in 1911/15. He wrote a military march named after the area.(www.guidodeiro.com). These potential impact sites you kindly gave coordinates to are a bit to indistinct and aged for my less learned eyes,but I do see what your talking about.

Count Deiro
Imca 3536