[meteorite-list] AD - Nice Sudbury and Wanapitei Impactites - Melt Rock, Onaping, Impact Breccia, New Pristine Breja Meteorite slices, and more!

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 13:05:53 -0400

Hi Friends and Collectors,

I have just finished processing a large batch of new material - this
includes some large centerpiece-quality specimens of Sudbury
impactites - melt rock, black onaping suevite, fallback breccia, and
more. I also have some impact breccia and glass from the Lake
Wanapitei impact crater. The Sudbury Melt Glass and Black Onaping
specimens all have free-metal inclusions, which is quite scarce in
this material. See the links below. It is currently being studied
that the some of relic metal inclusions in Sudbury material may be
remnants of this ancient impactor!

I also have some pristine pieces of the recent Breja meteorite fall.
This fall is currently undergoing classification and is expected to be
a shocked LL6 chondrite. These pieces that I have are fresh fresh
fresh with zero oxidation, shock veins, free metal, and a virgin grey
matrix. There is not much of this meteorite remaining on the market
and most of it has been absorbed into collections. This is probably
the last batch of sizeable slices that I will ever get.

Of course, use the coupon code "metlist" at checkout for 20% off your
entire order. :)

Note - one of these slices of Sudbury Onaping suevite has a
translucent crystal! (see below)

IMPACTITE MATERIALS : (Sudbury Astrobleme and Wanapitei Crater)

Sudbury Melt Rock, big block, 849g -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/sudbury-impactite-rich-in-rare-elements-big-polished-block

Sudbury Melt Rock, Slice 106g -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/sudbury-impactite-impact-melt-rock-polished-slab-108g

Sudbury Black Onaping Breccia, big slice, 260g -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/sudbury-impactite-fallback-breccia-polished-slice-207g-1

Sudbury Black Onaping Breccia, big slice, 163g -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/sudbury-impactite-black-onaping-suevite-slice-235g

Sudbury Black Onaping Breccia, slice, 99g -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/sudbury-impactite-black-onaping-slice-w-translucent-crystal-93g

Sudbury Black Onaping Slice with TRANSLUCENT CRYSTAL, 93g -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/sudbury-impactite-black-onaping-suevite-slice-163g

Sudbury Metal-rich Ore Samples (Ontatio mines) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/sudbury-crater-mine-ore-rich-in-rare-metals-iridium

Lake Wanapitei Impact Breccia, big slice, 90g -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/lake-wanapitei-crater-impact-breccia-slice-109g-1

Lake Wanapitei Impact Breccia, slice, 55g -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/lake-wanapitei-crater-impact-breccia-slice-90g

Lake Wanapitei Impact Breccia, slice 31g -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/lake-wanapitei-crater-impact-breccia-slice-55g-1

Lake Wanapitei "Burnt Toast" Impact Material, 34g -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/lake-wanapitei-crater-impact-breccia-slice-55g

Lake Wanapitei Specimens, Small Burnt Toast or Breccia -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/lake-wanapitei-crater-impact-melt-burnt-toast-big-slice-241g

BREJA METEORITE AND OTHER METEORITES :

"Breja Meteorite (May 2010), fresh part slice 308mg -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/breja-fresh-meteorite-fall-may-2010-pristine-part-slice-372mg

"Breja" Meteorite (May 2010), fresh part slice, 361mg -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/breja-fresh-meteorite-fall-may-2010-pristine-part-slice-308mg

"Breja" Meteorite (May 2010), fresh part slice, 372mg -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/breja-fresh-meteorite-fall-may-2010-266g-pristine-slice

"Breja" Meteorite (May 2010), pristine new micro fragments -
http://www.galactic-stone.com
/product/breja-new-moroccan-meteorite-fall-may-2010-taouz

Chergach Meteorite, Whole 100% Crusted Pea -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/chergach-h5-chondrite-meteorite-witnessed-hammer-fall

Unclassified Meteorite (probable olivine diogenite, possibly paird
with NWA 5480), endcut 1.76g -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/unclassified-possible-olivine-diogenite-see-description-1g-slice

AMBER, FOSSILS, ART PRINTS, RARITIES AND METEORITE-RELATED ITEMS :

Mayan Amber (Chiapas, Mexico), unsearched gemmy piece, 7.88g -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/chiapas-amber-rare-mayan-amber-from-mexico-raw-piece-12g-1

Baltic Amber, Polished with Spider inclusion -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/baltic-amber-polished-specimen-with-insect-26-carats-1

Kapoeta Poster Prints -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/kapoeta-limited-edition-poster-print-cross-polarized

Zagami Poster Prints -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/zagami-limited-edition-poster-print-cross-polarized

Pliocene-period Fossil Coral, Solenastrea Hyades -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/solenastrea-hyades--pliocene-fossil-coral-from-florida

Pseudomorph Agate w/ Sagenite needles (Turkey) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/turkish-pseudomorph-agate-slab-with-sagenite-needles

Beautiful Desert Vista Jasper cab -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/desert-vista-beautiful-polished-jasper-slab-954-grams

Unusual Turqoise-like ore -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/faux-turquoise--lot-of-unusual-and-unidenitifed-mineral-rocks-polished

Mars Meteorite Postage Stamp Sheet -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/mars-stamp--alh84001-meteorite-postage-stamp-sheet

Stunning Morrisonite Cab -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/morrisonite-cabochon--gorgeous-piece-ready-for-jewelry-32g

Apollo-Program memorabilia, first lunar landings and collectibles -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/clearance-sale

NOTE - if any of the links do not work, or you have problems with the
checkout, please contact me via email for a prompt reply -
meteoritemike at gmail.com

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend -

MikeG

Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber (Michael Gilmer)

Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com
Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/42h79my