[meteorite-list] Breaking News- Major Bolide Reported over Tabatinga, Brasil 6JUL2011

From: Gabriel Gonçalves <gabisfunny_2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 11:37:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Dirk,
I've seen this on TV here in Brasil but they aren't giving so much attention to this.
As I think you notice, it seems to be a re-entry of some rocket piece launched in French Guyana.
I haven't found any information yet, but this isn't the first time that a bolide like this is seen in that region of the country. I think this indicates that it's probably only space trash.
I'll keep looking for information.
Regards!

Gabriel G.

Message: 13
Major Bolide Reported over Tabatinga, Brasil 6JUL2011
http://lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.com/2011/07/just-breaking-news-bulletin-tabatinga.html

Anyone have any info on re-entry of space trash?? Thank you!??
Dirk Ross...Tokyo