[meteorite-list] FOR SALE: On Ebay *LOW COST* (5) nice Meteorites--Bassi, Tishka/Tamdahkt, Wadi Mellene, 42 g. Unc. & Howardite

From: Becky and Kirk <bandk_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 07:59:37 -0500

 Hi All,
I have (5) different meteorites packaged in a nice auction lot that END
later tonight, including a very
 nice 42 gram Unclassified (with nice metal flecks showing), a burly 22 gram
nice thick slice of Wadi Mellene, a very nice 6 plus gram piece of Bassi
w/some fusion crust and two others, including a NWA 2696 Howardite and a
nice small piece of the Tishka/Tamdahkt meteorite from the Dec. 2008 fall.

Here is the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120744710289&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

 *Please Note: If someone from the Met list buys this set of (5) Meteorites,
just mention that you are a list member and I will ship them to you
FREE---as long as you live in the USA.*

 Thanks for taking a look. I do appreciate it.
 Best Always,