[meteorite-list] google checkout declare themselves the meteorite police

From: jim_brady611 at o2.co.uk <jim_brady611_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 16:58:24 +0100 (BST)

May be interest to any who are considering using google checkout-it
does seem like the public prefer to use them over paypal in my
experience but I just got this email

"Hello,

During our recent review, we found that the products or services on
your
website appear to violate the following Google Checkout content
policies:

- Unacceptable product category: Protected Cultural Items & Artifacts

As a result, your account has been suspended. You may not process any
orders at this time. If applicable, any pending orders in your account
have been canceled."

it could be that they just don't like my unfinished and poorly ranked
website and I couldn't really blame them for that as it's something
that isn't a great priority for me at the minute.
I wrote and asked them to be more specific and they have ignored me.

Be Nice!

Jim Brady
IMCA 2424