[meteorite-list] AD Millbillillie oriented and other nice pieces..

From: Tomasz Jakubowski <illaenus_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 11:24:53 +0200

Dear List Members,
Today I have few nice pieces available for sale:

Millbillillie individual, 218 gram 100% crusted eucrite, with super
fresh fusion crust. Oriented shape (great rollover lips, and bubbles on back side), currently hard to find such big ones. Hard to get such big one now.
https://picasaweb.google.com/illaenus/Milly218g?authkey=Gv1sRgCPzM4ob22uirEw (photos and video)

Tamdakht H5, fell in 20.12.2008 in Morocco. Here few fresh pieces:
- 2281g specimen with about 65% crust :
https://picasaweb.google.com/illaenus/Tamdakht2851g?authkey=Gv1sRgCOn5xt6LxcLx7wE (photo and video)
- 2.4kg with some crust and beauty slickensides (photos and videos):
https://picasaweb.google.com/illaenus/Tamhakht24kg?authkey=Gv1sRgCMjAsryvvMHabA (photos and video)
- 1196 gram specimen:
https://picasaweb.google.com/illaenus/Tamdakht1196g?authkey=Gv1sRgCM7KuqWKupKZfw

Zaklodzie 33 gram slice, rare Primitive Enstatite Achondrite. Beauty slice
(66x44 mm) :
https://picasaweb.google.com/illaenus/Zaklodzie33g?authkey=Gv1sRgCNS3l-zZsMGDsgE#5597381460788466530 (photo and video)
(smaller slices are also available).

- amazing half specimen of Ghubara 1734 gram one, with in situ photo,
look at amazing texture (zoom to see details) :
https://picasaweb.google.com/illaenus/Ghubara1734g?authkey=Gv1sRgCJiI8eHg_4ec3AE# (photos and video)

- Ureilite slice, with huge surface area, NWA 6069, weight : 30.3g (size 64x55mm)
https://picasaweb.google.com/illaenus/UreiliteNWA606930g?authkey=Gv1sRgCOGJ5Mbm1fK7qgE (photo and video)

- Seymchan individual 826 grams (with natural patina!!)
https://picasaweb.google.com/illaenus/Seymchan827gCompleteSpecimen?authkey=Gv1sRgCOWl9PbinoPLTg (photos and video)

Any question about prices or details of specimens please write to my address :
illaenus at gmail.com

All the best
Tomasz Jakubowski
IMCA #2321