[meteorite-list] Offtopic Filter

From: bill kies <parkforestmet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 14:04:14 -0500

Here's the best way I've found to navigate the list.

1. Use an email address exclusively for the list. That way non-list email doesn't get lost in the shuffle.

2. Always view the list from the monthly archives page,
http://six.pairlist.net/pipermail/meteorite-list/2011-July/date.html,
with the posts arranged by date. From there you can see the complete subject line and author of each post at a glance and skim through quickly.

3.) If you decide to participate in a thread or act on your meteorite related ruminations just login to your email.

4.) Simply delete posts en masse when your box gets too full. You've already read everything that interests you from the archives page and even if you missed something it's still preserved there.

Bill